My brother and his wife and kids drove to Burley, Idaho from Colorado for a visit so Steve and I packed up early in the morning on Saturday and drove the 2 hours to Burley to go visit with them. We left at 7:00a.m and then from Burley we hopped in the car with my older sister Amanda and her kids and drove to Twin Falls to their county fair. We showed up at the fair about 10:00a.m and we were quite skeptical because it looked so small, we were joking that we'd only be there for about an hour then we'd be done, but it actually turned out it was quite large and went far back. We started off by looking at animals tons of animals (Steve's hay fever was miserable!), we then grabbed a bite to eat, and then went and looked at all the vendors. They had a really cool model train exhibit to look at- it was my favorite part. We then decided to take a break and watch the hypnotist, which I was so excited about because my sister and my brother both wanted to go up and so did I, but they said if you were pregnant you weren't able to go up. I was sad about that because I'll probably never have the chance to go again. Both my brother and sister were picked to go up. Jeremiah didn't get very far but Amanda did and then something happened and she lost concentration. I have a great picture of Amanda she is in the pink shirt laying on the old lady with a hat, it was hilarious.


After the hypnotist we went and looked at more booths and more animals, then we headed off to the carnival part where the kids were dying to ride rides. All four did so well, we didn't get many pictures of them but I love the one we got it looks like Logan is yelling at us for taking a picture. I love all my little nieces and nephews and I enjoy being able to spend time with them. We all had a great time but we were all really ready for bed that night. We had to go get groceries that night when we got back to my sisters and I wasn't feeling well so I decided to take my blood pressure and it was 144/91 so I got really nervous, so since then I've been taking it easy.

1 comment:
We had so much fun with you guys! I hope hope hope we get the heyburn or Rigby jobs. Then we'd be closer to my favorite sisters!
Post a Comment