Monday, March 24, 2008

Before pictures of our room



We will take pictures soon of our house, we have done some renovating and it is looking pretty good. Here are a couple pictures of our bedroom with the wood paneling being taken down with the lovely wall paper they had underneath. It looks so good now.

3 comments:

Candi said...

Wow! That looks like fun. I can't wait to see the finished room.
Sounds like Jill had a great time in Palm Springs. haha. Love the dancing pictures. lol.

Amanda said...

you guys need to update more often!!!! And post those pictures soon! See you guys soon I can't believe we are going to be closer!

Brooke Monk said...

Hi Jillian! It's Brooke Monk. How are you? Gosh I haven't seen you and Steve in so long! I found your blog link on Jennie's blog-hope you don't mind! Anyway-I'd love to keep in touch with you...our blog site is emilyelizabeth-monkfamily.blogspot.com
Hope all is well!
-Brooke