Tagged Again! I was tagged by AManda This tag is about Steve my husband
What is his name? Steven John Holiday
How long have you been married? 2years & 9 months and counting
How long did you date? Jillian's answer 1 year, Steve's answer 3 weeks which is correct
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? Steve, he eats me out of house and home forget having left overs.
Who said I love you first? STEVE
Who is taller? Steve he is 6'1" and I'm 5'4"
Who sings better? Steve
Who is smarter? Hands down Steve.
Whose temper is worse? Mine, but don't worry little Stevo has a temper too.
Who does the laundry? I try to do it because Steve likes to surprise me and do it and everytime he does it seems like something of mine gets ruined. I appreciate the thoughtfulness though.
Who does the dishes? Steve most times, that is his job.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Steve does
Who pays the bills? I do
Who mows the lawn?I LOVE to mow the lawn and Steve doesn't mind
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? Depends, I really like to drive
Who is more stubborn? I am that darn Smith Blood
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends
Whose parents do you see the most? Steve's
Who proposed? Steve
Who has more friends? I'd say the same we share most of our friends.
Who has more siblings? Hmm let me think steve has 6 brothers and 3 sisters, I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. STEVE WINS
Who wears the pants in the family? We both do, but I like that Steve makes me think that I do.
I
2 comments:
That was fun to read!! I am looking forward to seeing you guys! Patrice
I like your new look! Very nice. When are you guys coming down? We'd love to see you guys too!
Post a Comment