Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Celebrating Grandma Bonnie

I got the dreaded phone call that I have been waiting for about 3 years. My Grandma Bonnie passed away at age 75 a couple weeks ago. I remember almost 3 years ago when I got the call she had gotten really sick and only had a 10% chance of living. From that time she has always been REALLY ill and we knew we wouldn't get to keep her here for long. She beat every doctors prognosis and lived longer then anyone would have thought. She was a true fighter to the very end. I know she loves me very much and I the same. It was hard to attend her funeral but I do know without a doubt she is no longer in any pain, and she has no stress in her life anymore. She will have a perfected body that won't limit her anymore. We were able to be together as a family. I love you always and forever!






family


love this picture of mom and my cousin Bobby


beautiful flowers


attempt to get pictures of my parents grandkids



2 comments:

Candi said...

love the pictures! you got some really good ones. I can't wait to get copies. Thanks!!

Amanda said...

great pictures. I really do wnat copies and your camera. it was fun