As I mentioned earlier Addison wants to be such a big helper and I'm trying to let her as much as I can. Steve and I were making some spider cupcakes for some friends and Addi wanted to help. So instead of contaminating all the food, we gave her her very own special bowl of frosting and her own little candies to decorate her own cupcake. She quickly put the cupcake away and started dipping her licorice into the frosting and sucking it off. She did this for a very long time until I put a kabosh on it in fear of her getting sick. If you look at the pictures you can see the HUGE mess she made, but she really was in heaven the whole time.
I also wanted to put a few random pictures in with this. She is just to dang cute, so there are always pictures to be shared. We love our ADDI!
Messy


I love her little jacket

This was just last night, what was she doing?

Who sleeps like this?

No comments:
Post a Comment