Saturday, December 17, 2011
The story of the house
We had our house up for short sale because we thought that was our only option with the situation we were in. We had it on the market for about 3 weeks and I was just so sick over the whole thing. I am very conscious of our credit and I was devastated to think that this could ruin that and make the next few years difficult for us. Steve and I have worked very hard to live within our means and to be responsible with our money. We have near perfect credit scores and even though a lot of people told us that this wouldn't hurt us to bad I was so afraid of the unknown. Anyways to make a long story short I put the house up for rent on n craigslist again one morning about 7:30 a.m. before I even had a chance to talk to Steve about it. I talked to Steve later in the day and he agreed if I could get it rented out it would be best for us. In the mean time I had called the bank and was checking out our options for buying a car and the loan officer just told me what great credit we had for our ages and went on and on and right then right there I knew we had to do whatever we could to protect that. Long story short. We had the house rented out by the end of that day. I'm so thankful for the small miracles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment