On Friday we celebrated Mom's birthday, since I was going to be leaving Saturday on her actual birthday. It was nice to be there to celebrate with her. Jer, Candi and the kids came and it was a great afternoon. Our mom is the most amazing mom that anyone could ever ask for. She will do anything for her children and she has shown us all unconditional love. She's loved us through thick and thin. I look at my family and I am so happy and proud to be a part of this wonderful unit. I know that my mom has held many things together for us and has given us all the tools we need to be successful. Now that I am a mom, I can kind of understand what she must have been going through while raising us except I have one kid and she had five. I love you Mom and thank you for ALL that you have done!
Brook helping grandma

the fam

unwrapping grandmas present

Jer with part of the present
No comments:
Post a Comment