Thursday, June 9, 2011

Few words and MANY pictures

I have a wonderful, amazing, and loving family. I enjoy being around each and every one of them and their different personalities. I just want this to be a brief post about my trip to Colorado. My brother and his family live about 45 minutes from my parents so I was able to see them a few times and spend time with them. Also, my sister Courtney was home so we were able to spend lots of time with her. She was a big help to me with cleaning and helping with Addi. The trip was filled with lots of driving, talking, eating, playing the Wii, playing in the water, reading, watching movies, visiting, shopping, catching up and just having fun. I appreciated my Mom taking time off of work to spend time with us. Enjoy the pictures.



She was always on the trampoline


Getting her haircut, she loves these glasses


sprinkler time


Mason, Addi & Brooklyn


Addi and Brooklyn reading books


Watering flowers


Had fun painting this birdhouse


Lil Celebrity


playing Just Dance


Playing soccer with Aunt Courtney


Mom and Courtney relaxing


Mason the cowboy


Dallas the Lil ham


Jer & Dad


Pizza time


Pillow fight

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I love the new layout of your blog, and I love the pics! Addi is getting so big! Miss you guys!

Courtney said...

I like the new pics of addi! SOOOO cute! I'm glad you guys came! I haven't seen addi in forever and she is gettin so big so fast! I love you guys!