This past Saturday my parents stopped by for a quick visit, really quick visit! They were on their way to Burley to see their brand new grand baby. They only stayed one night but we will take what we can get! Addi loved having them here, she sure loves her Papa for "some" reason! It was so cute to see her playing with my mom and dad! I honestly couldn't ask for anything more to make me happy than to have my parents in my home! I'm 27 and I'll admit right now because I'm not ashamed- I talk to my dad EVERY DAY, whether he wants to talk to me or not!! I usually talk to my mom when I can, she's a BUSY woman but I know where to find her if I need her! I haven't been feeling well lately and I think it makes me miss them even more and need them even more! I hope that Addi will have the relationship with me and Steve, that I have with my parents. They always call at the right moments or send a surprise for Addi just when we need it! I wish they didn't live so far away and that we were able to see them more often. I also get so homesick for my Grandma and Grandpa Snuffy too. I've developed such a great relationship with them as well! Just to sum this up it was great!!
Playing with Grandma. Addi kept saying "gin" (again).

Teaching papa the ipad

They are so fun

my piano player

Our ward party! (yes they had us sit on the floor)
1 comment:
You are such a lucky girl Jillian to have such fun friends! I'm so glad you had fun with your mom and dad. I really wish we could have come visit too. Maybe here in February???!
Post a Comment