My oldest sister had her little new baby last week so Steve was so nice and offered to watch Addi for me on Saturday and Sunday so I could go down to Burley and visit baby Brynlee. I wasn't gone very long but I loved going and playing with my sister and her family, I love going to their house and I always have a lot of fun! I missed Addi and Steve so much though! Here are a few pictures that I got while I was there. Baby Brynlee is so cute and so are Ashlyn, Logan and Kennedy!
Mommy and Brynlee (4 days old)

Ashlyn

Logan

Kennedy ( I made her do this)

Brynlee
3 comments:
Man those kids are sure cute. Wish they were mine. OH wait they are. You can have them when there naughty!! Thanks for visiting and the pictures. Love ya
Cute pics you got Jillian! I'm so jealous you got to go visit. hehe
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
Post a Comment