Sunday, August 29, 2010

A day off with Dad & Shayla and Shelbi visit

Steve had a day off a couple weeks ago and we decided to take Addi to the Rexburg splash park. We packed lunches and planned on being there for a long time. We got to the park and Addi wanted nothing to do with the water. She wanted to sit in her chair and then she saw the....... weeeeee, (addi's word for swing) and she just ran her little self on over to the swings, didn't even care if we went with her. She didn't even get her swimming suit wet. I think if there were kids she knew she would have went in the water, but thats ok we had a lot of fun.

Shayla and her friend Shelbi came to Idaho for a visit and we LOVED having them here. Shayla will agree with me when I say I seriously feel like I'm 20 I'm not very mature but when Shayla comes around it sure shows a lot. I love to have fun and hang with her. It is so crazy we even have a lot of the same friends :) I only got one picture of Shayla and it was in her cute bridesmaid dress. I don't have any pictures of S

At the park eating lunch


Loving the swing


Bridesmaid


Shayla and Shelbi


Shay & Shelbi

No comments: