So we took a trip to Colorado. It has been a number of years now since I (Steve) have made it to Sterling, so we decided to leave a few days earlier than planned for Jillian's family reunion and go to her parents' home. On the way, Addison and I were travel buddies for the first part of the trip, and then her and Mommy hung out. I fell asleep while we were hanging out together, and Addison let me know by patting my arm and face to wake me up. This happened exactly twice!
But the ten hour drive was worth it, and we had a great reunion (more pics and blogs to come).
I made it to Gramma and Grampa Mo's house. I am an awesome travel buddy!

Riding Grandma Bonnie's chair lift!
2 comments:
That was so fun! I can't wait until we move closer. ugg SOON please! it is sooo hot here!
Addison is getting so big, she is so adorable! Way to go on the 5k and kicking my trash :). Are you going to do the one in August with us? Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment