Monday, February 2, 2009

Steve's 28th Birthday

Today is Steve's 28th Birthday and Addison and I have had fun getting ready for him to come home! We are kind of last minute and we didn't do anything big but I think it will be a good day for Steve. Addison wanted to get her own Birthday card and she insisted on signing it herself with a little help from mom, see pictures below. Our friends gave Addison this cute shirt that Mysterio predicts what your child is going to become and if you look at the pictures at the very bottom you'll see what Addison is destined to become.




Such a sweet, perfect, happy girl!







I guess it's meant to be.... Addison is going to be a flamenco dancer!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

she just looks so much like steve. She will be a great dancer :) Happy Birthday steve hope its a great one.

James and Jeni said...

Cute shirt. Carter has one that says he's going to be a criminal mastermind. I'm still trying to decide how I feel about it.

Candi said...

that is so cute! Hey I called to wish Steve a Happy Birthday yesterday but I got his cell message. I hope he got it and had a great birthday. love you guys!

Jennie said...

Yeah that doesn't actually surprise me...

The Sommer Family said...

How cute! I love the pictures. Congrats and your new position: Stay at home mom! Hope all is going well! When my kids all get better we would love to see you!