I'll just say....SOOOOOOO CUTE!!
so so cute. she just blends right in. What a cute little girl.
I love how she is glaring at the pumpkin!
I meant scarecrow...
I can't believe how small she is. We are so glad to get your updates.
Oh you guys! I think you're having too much fun with this little girl. Maybe you better let me take her for a few days :)
Hey guys! Little Addison is just the cutest thing ever! I've seen your blog a couple of times, but keep forgetting to leave a comment...I added you to my list so I can follow...hope to hear from you soon!
ahh sooo cute!! i agree that the scarecrow-glare pic is the best. "you're not my mommy!!"
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'll just say....SOOOOOOO CUTE!!
so so cute. she just blends right in. What a cute little girl.
I love how she is glaring at the pumpkin!
I meant scarecrow...
I can't believe how small she is. We are so glad to get your updates.
Oh you guys! I think you're having too much fun with this little girl. Maybe you better let me take her for a few days :)
Hey guys! Little Addison is just the cutest thing ever! I've seen your blog a couple of times, but keep forgetting to leave a comment...I added you to my list so I can follow...hope to hear from you soon!
ahh sooo cute!!
i agree that the scarecrow-glare pic is the best. "you're not my mommy!!"
Post a Comment