Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cutest Trick or Treaters

We had a few trick or treaters come to our house last night. It was so sad because we REALLY wanted to be able to take Addison out just to a few of our friends houses, but we decided since the first case of RSV has been diagnosed here in Idaho we should stay in doors with her. I wanted to post pictures of the cutest trick or treaters of the night. You'll have to guess who they are. I'll tell you they are transformers but that's it!

Bumble Bee & Optimus Prime



Also Known As Garrett & Grant

2 comments:

The Sommer Family said...

They are pretty cute transformers! Addison is so adorable. I'm glad she is doing well. Did you ever figure out the monitor? Erin and I want to come see you guys again. Soon! How is the job working out? Hope all is well, we will see you soon!

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

Our nephews make pretty good transformers! Addison is adorable! I am glad that you are all doing well!