Sunday, June 3, 2018

Grandpa Snuffy's 98th birthday

Grandpa Snuffy turned the big 98 this year and I made certain that I would be able to attend his big birthday celebration. The last 3 years of living in Lubbock has been such a blessing because I have been able to go see my grandpa quite a bit. My kids have been able to spend time and interact with grandpa and they really feel like the know him. The kids will ask me about him and tell stories that they have heard him tell. I love it! I truly have the best grandpa in the world and I was so excited to head to the Valley to be with him! We were really blessed that day because grandpa was so happy and so energetic and really seemed to be with it. I had the most overwhelming feeling that this would be the last time I would see my grandpa alive and so I just tried to soak in every minute!





 Our first stop was for my favorite meal, green chile burger! YUMM
Best grandpa ever

 My super star cousin Kyra


Grandpa with 2 of his siblings.