Wednesday, July 4, 2012
A Journey along the Rails of Life
We discovered another wonderful place in our new little corner of the world. Last month we took a trip to Phoenix, and spent a day at the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park in Scottsdale, Arizona.
I know some of you are reading this, thinking "Really? You're going to tell me a train park is on the Arizona must list?" And to that I say, "Yes. Really." And I know this because Addi was enchanted, Jillian was entertained, and I was...well, I was obsessed. There was a train for families to ride on around the park, another train for kids to ride on by themselves through the park, a building filled with model trains, a ginormous modern playground, a wild west outpost playground, plenty of grass for picnics and playing, a carousel, and a full-sized train you can walk through. Okay, when I put it that way it does sound a little nerdy, but picture it from the eyes of a 3-year-old, and your entire perspective will change.
Come along on our latest adventure:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
addi is so adorable! I miss her! Thanks for spending a couple days with us addi uncle preston and I love you!
Post a Comment