We sure do love fairs, we are always up to going to a fair any day. This year we were lucky we went to 3 different ones. 2 of them Steve was able to come with us! We went to the Cheyenne Frontier Days with my family and then the Sterling County Fair and the East Idaho State Fair in Blackfoot. We really enjoyed them all! I especially loved the Blackfoot fair because they had this free kids play area with tons of little cars, a little gas station and the kids were just able to play their little hearts out there. In Sterling it was great because all of us were together as a big family, so the cousins were able to ride rides together and we were able to watch them all. I love how much kids enjoy riding rides! Addi loved riding the ponies, riding in a boat and a big truck. Steve and I enjoyed all the fair food especially the bacon cheeseburger on a glazed donut, and the funnel cakes of course! I've always been a big fan of fairs and really miss being in my hometown for the "Mormon Christmas" which is held every 24th of July with tons of beautiful floats, food, rides and rodeos. I hope Addi will continue enjoying spending days at the fair with us!
all her cousins were on ponies as well

we love her

loved getting gas

every couple minutes she was refilling

the boat ride

driving her truck
No comments:
Post a Comment